Commission Pricee (OPEN)
$15 for a sketch (For OCS and Fan art). Price might go up if the character is too complex/detail)
- $10 to $15 or up for inking (Free single color shading if you want)
- $20 to $25+ or up for Colors (Depending on the subject. MIGHT reduce the price a little if its simple enough for ME)
- $10+ to $15 or up for Extra Characters (Depending on the designs)
- $15+ to $20 or up for backgrounds (Depends on the subject.)
NOTE- There will be some fan arts I will not draw, plus I will not draw real people. Actors playing as characters?...Maybe.
To give you a vague idea of what characters I could draw, I made a mini list. Kinda a guild line. You don't need to pick these characters at all mind you, but this is just a basic idea.
Comic Commission (NOT OPEN)
$65 (For a page). Includes
4 to 6 panels
1 extra character
Extra panels will cost $15+ more.
Extra character will cost $15+ more
$10-Ink+sketch (Starting Price) (For Fan arts and OCs)
$3 to $5+ for anons (Depends) and if extra details
$10+ or more for additional characters (Depends)
$10+ or more for backgrounds
Had few people asked how the price sets works. To give you a basic idea: You want me to Draw Sonic running
-For a sketch it'll be $15
-For a ink piece, it'll be $20 (Since he's a simple design)
-For a ink+Color piece, it will be $30 (again, he's a simple design)
Now lets say you want to keep the ink+color, but you want me to give me an outfit
-Lets say a sweater, it'll be $5 extra to the $30 = $35
-Lets say you want him in his knight armor, that will be $20 extra to the $30= $50
The more complex/extra details/work the order is, the higher the price will be. But again, it depends on my skill level and the order.
Surprise-surprise, 90% what I draw is NSFW. Just because I draw NSFW content DOESN'T MEAN I'M OPEN FOR ANY NSFW CONTENT. To avoid this I made a list on content I will and will not draw
- Non-con (Mid-level)
- loli/shota (Depends on the character, though)
- incest (Mostly motherxdaughter)
- Rough-Play (Mid-level)
- NTR (Mid-level)
WILL NOT DRAW
- No scat/water sport
- no real people
If you have any questions, ASK PLEASE! Don't assume things, and don't sell me your ideas. I have a right to refuse the offer.
- My work progress is a bit slow. Since work on few styles, it takes me a bit to adjust my works. I use Design Doll , SketchUp, Blender and Xps/xna Models for my setups, and Purerefs for my ref sheets.
- When it comes to commissions I only accept FULL payment first. No half now and later deals, and no big add-on payments.
- Once I get payment, you'll be on a waiting list. Depends on the commission and waiting list, you might need to wait either a week or so till I start yours. So once I get to yours, depending on the commission, it'll take me a best 3 to 7+ days to finish the commission. Pretty much once you see the rough sketches, you will be getting your commission soon.
- I'll be sending you thumbnails/3D model of your commission. Once I get your approval than I'll work on the sketch. Once I get to the sketch, it be the last time to change any little detail. After the sketch I'll work on finishing up the commission.
- Make sure you know what kind of commission you want. I will not work with vague information, last second info, miss leading info and ref, nor build a commission without any refs.
- Any last second info, such as panels, sets, etc, will cost extra, could be from $10 to $30+, depending on the info. I suggest making sure you know what you want.
Styles and Content
My style tends to fall into the 80s/90s cartoon like anime style, and loose cartoon style. For example I like DBZ, OK-KO, Sonic, Street Fighter, One Piece, and 90s Disney/WB cartoons.
Yes, I can adjust my style a little to be on model, but I suggest not asking me to be DEAD-On with the model of some styles. For example, if you want me to draw your OC close to O.K-Ko style a bit, sure, I can do that. But, lets say you want me to draw your OC with a Ok-OK style, and DBZ, and My Hero, and etc, etc, etc; thats not gonna happen. If you want to know what styles I am alright with, I suggest asking. Cause I do flip my style A LOT.
- To give you a vauge idea with the proportion on the anatomy scale: 4 heads to 6 (1/2) heads tall. I rarely draw characters thats under 3 heads tall, unless they are a chibi, super cartoon like, or a Sonic character, and pass 6 1/2 heads tall, unless they are a One Piece/Lupin character. I tend to struggle a bit when the characters are too short or too tall.
- If you ask for a Chibi-like commission, I tend to look at Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix as a refs.
- There will be times I will create own versions of that character if I'm struggling with the design. If that does happen I have 3 styles I tend to work off with.
- -anime like
- (Mostly old school 80s/90s style, with a mix of cartoon like feel. Examples: Tenchi, Street Fighter, Ranma, Pokemon, Old DBZ, etc)
- -Cartoon like
- (I personally like the 90s WB cartoon and some 90s Dinesy stuf, but cartoon like style I can handle. Example: Steven Universes, Adventure Time, Ok-Ko, etc)
- -Mix like
- To me a mix style is something like Mario games, Kaiji, One Piece, Dragon Ball, etc
- You suggest which style like them, cartoon/anime/mix, you want, I will send yea few head-shots on the design, maybe body types too, and you can pick which one you like.
I suggest asking me personally of what kind of commission you want first. Even though I mostly draw NSFW content, there are few stuff I will not draw.
If you have any questions ask.
If you want a commission from me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you title the subject either as SFW or NSFW, with info and refs. No half now and later, FULL PAYMENT.